Seiten

Donnerstag, 13. Dezember 2012

Setting up my virtual assistant working on his own

I am going to be working full time from January 2013 on. That means two things:


  1. Almost no time to work on my online businesses.
  2. A lot of more fundings available to hire additional workforces.


English: Worldwide Offshoring Business Deutsch...

When I will be getting my first paycheck - yay! - the first thing I am going to do is to increase the payrate from my virtual assistant by a factor 2. He has earned it and also:

He is going to have a much tougher time working with minimal supervision.

The time until now was all for preparation of "outsourcing myself" completely out of the equation. I anticipate weekly input from my side to my VA. More will simply not be possible, I fear.

On the other hand, I trust my VA with hiring additional staff as needed, perhaps even a writer for additional content.

Or at least for guest blogs!

Yep, I think guest blogging via outsourcing could be a very good thing.

The question remaining is: how much am I willing to invest into a great guest written article?

I will have to exactly measure the ROI from these link building activites.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen